Allergy-Free Rash-Free Earrings: Quality Crafstmanship at an Affordable Price
Welcome to Allergy-Free-Earrings with creative designs by Lori & Lex.
We are so glad that you found our page and that we may be able to assist you in finding earrings that do not cause painful red, itchy, and swollen earlobes related to the metals that many earrings are made from.
Allergy-Free-Earrings offers the perfect solution for people who react to earrings made from gold, silver, copper, surgical grade steel and other base metals. The majority of our earrings are made from Titanium and Niobium which have been shown to be non-reactive hypo-allergenic metals used successfully in surgical implants and dental implants. We also sell earrings that are made with nylon or plastic as many people with metal allergies can wear these styles successfully.
You may be wondering how we got into the business of making and selling earrings. To make a long story short it involved an incredibly infected earlobe, an earring back that got encrusted into an earlobe, and a lot of yelling and screaming. If you want to know all the gory details you can find the full story through out the pages on this website.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns that are not answered at this site.
Lori & Lex
*Allergy Free Earrings is the name of a website. We do not guarantee that our earrings are allergy free to all wearers. A small percentage of the population is allergic to all metals products. Please visit www.melisa.org for more information about allergies to metal. Please see article about can anything ever be allergy free:
*Please also note that I am not a doctor. If you have questions about the reaction you are having to your piercings you should consult with your doctor. The information provided in this website is based on personal experience and based on information and research that I have done and that I have provided links to within this site.
*Finally, please note that this website is designed using templates from SBI! If you are interested in designing your own website please visit the link below.
You will find loads of information related to building web based businesses with extensive information and support from SBI! users and experts.
- About Allergy-Free-Earrings
- One simple wish- I want pierced ears for my birthday- leads to an infection, an allergic reaction, and a quest to learn more about allergy-free-earrings.
- Titanium Earrings
- Why try titanium earrings? If you have had allergies to gold, copper, silver and other metals titanium is a great hypo-allergenic alternative
- Niobium Earrings
- Niobium is a great alternative solution when looking for earrings that will not cause skin sensitivity, rashes, or allergies. A perfect solution for people with sensitive skin.
- Wear earrings made from nylon? You have got to be kidding me
- When I think of nylon I think of pantyhose or socks, not earrings. Believe it or not you can find some pretty cute earrings made from plastic these days, and they are a great allergy free solution.
- Can Anything Ever Really be Allergy-Free?
- Is it possible to be "allergy-free" can anything ever be completely free of allergens to everyone? Let's find out...
- How Do I know When I Am Old Enough to Get My Ears Pierced?
- Not sure when to get your ears pierced? Here are some tips to help you out.
- How do I choose someone to pierce my ears?
- There are so many options for places to get your ears pierced. Where is the safest, most sterile place to go? I don't want any infections.
- preventing earring infections common factors to look at
- recognizing infections
- Materials Used in Crafting Earring Designs
- Here you will find a very clear description of the various materials that Lex and I use in designing and crafting your hypoallergenic earrings and earwires.
- Earring Talk
- Talk about anything earring related, new styles, show off new piercings,get your questions answered, share your comments, concerns, and helpful tips...
- Warning-Label on Earrings?
- Why is there a warning-label on my new pair of earrings?
- Earring Gallery
- Take a look at some of our most popular hypo-allergenic earring styles.
- Let's Go Shopping
- We have several brands of hypo-allergenic and allergy-free earrings to choose from: beads, dangles, titanium, niobium, nylon- take a look. Custom creations at a an affordable pricce.
- Questions about earring allergies- Ask here
- Ask your questions, share your stories about earring allergies....